(If you are on a tablet or phone, click menu then + for sub menus)
The Purpose of MCREA shall be:
- To keep members informed about the benefits available to them and how they can attain those benefits.
- To further the advancement of education in New Jersey and the United States.
- To advocate, promote, and urge the passage of local, state, and national legislation; and/or programs and services benefiting retired members.
- To provide meetings so that valuable information may be presented to those members who conduct state business.
- To provide a report of meetings, MCREA activities, and other valuable information to each member by means of MCREA publications and media or through publications and media of NJREA / NJEA / NEA-R.
UNDER "OFFICERS & COMMITTEES" TAB, CHECK OUT OUR EXECUTIVE BOARD AND CHAIRPERSONS!